3 replies to this topic

#1 Tony B

Tony B

Uber Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:29 AM

Greetings everyone, I was wondering how members would feel about a monthly assignment as part of a feature for this site and to possible generate activity?

Does anyone have any suggestions?

#2 rsmithdigital

rsmithdigital

Snapper

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 February 2015 - 06:59 PM

I'm new here. and I feel that would be a great idea. By the looks of this thread the other members do not think so.

If you do post an assignment, it should be very vague to spur creativity...For example, "Photograph your dark side." or "shoot anything symetric"

Maybe you should post an assignment but you need to give them inscentive. not much just some kind of reward. YouPic posts different trophies on member's profiles when they reach a milestone. Maybe you could work somthing out with the site admin.

#3 Tony B

Tony B

Uber Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:39 PM

Hello RS! Sorry I am getting back to you so late, it's just that hardly anyone posts anything on these forums and I tend to fall asleep. Incentive...Hum...I got it! The winner will have me come over to their house to make them an omelet, do you like omelets?

I see, or don't see that you posted any images, come on, don't be shy, you can't suck any worse than me.

#4 Tony B

Tony B

Uber Shooter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 24 June 2016 - 11:08 AM

Wow this topic has caught fire, I can't handle all the responses

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users