Our categorized directory contains links to many photography websites and photo galleries, including landscape, digital, nature, nude, fine art, stock, professional, documentary, travel and wedding photographers.
We ensure a fair exchange of traffic by ranking sites higher in the directory based on the amount of return traffic received.
If you would like to submit your photography website to the directory please follow the instructions on this page.
To begin enter your website below
- Your site must link back to PhotographySites.com using the code supplied below.
- You must send traffic back to PhotographySites.com.
- The more traffic you send us, the higher your site will rank in our listings.
- One listing per website only.
- Photography-related websites only.
Your site will be automatically removed if...
- You do not send any traffic back to PhotographySites.com.
- You artificially inflate your hits into PhotographySites.com.
- Your site contains inappropriate or non photography-related content. No violence, hate, pornography, links to pornography, product/retail sites, excessive advertising, popups or banners.
How to link back to PhotographySites.com
Your site must link back to PhotographySites.com using the code supplied below.
You must place the link in a position on your site where visitors will click on it.
Copy the code below and replace xxxxxxxx with your ID number – your ID is emailed to you after adding your site.
Upload the PhotographySites.com gif file to your site – modify the address following "img src=" to the location of the gif image. The code looks a little complicated but if you just cut and paste, it should work fine.
<div style="text-align:center;padding:10px"><a href="https://www.photographysites.com/cgi-bin/photosites/in.cgi?id=xxxxxxxx" title="More Photographers at PhotographySites.com"><img src="https://images.photographysites.com/photography-sites-button.gif" width="150" height="60" style="border:none" alt="More Photographers at PhotographySites.com" /></a></div>
When finished your link back should look something like this...